- View Photo Gallery Below
- Boats (super pangas) are available for fishing and enjoying nearby isolated beaches or the Island of Cerralvo for sightseeing, picnicking, swimming, snorkeling and exploring. (additional charges apply)
- 3 tennis courts, one paddle tennis court, golf driving range with simulated play, putting green, par course which provides scientifically balanced exercise, croquet courts, horse shoes, shuffleboard, skeet shooting, sporting clays, volleyball court, table tennis and badminton.
- Horseback riding. Guided tours. Discover the breathtaking trails, mountain pools and isolated beaches on horseback. (additional charges apply)
Promenades & Hikes
- Rancho Las Cruces guests will be given a map of Las Cruces describing 13 different promenade walks and hikes describing the distances and degree of difficulty of each.
- Stroll along the cabañas boardwalk and the sea of Cortés.
- Visit the historic path of the old Las Cruces plantation.
- Sun bathe at the “I vant to be alone beach”
- Bide a while in the Santa Cruz Chapel and see the lovely Stations of the Cross. Enjoy the serenity while birds dart in and out of the church through the open arched windows.
- Visit the famous three crosses that gave the resort its name.
- Hike along the beautiful south coast to the viewpoint palapa. Enjoy magnificent views of the shimmering seascape, the verdant Las Cruces oasis, the mystic Island of Cerralvo and exotic desert vegetation.
- Enjoy the “el melon” trail. This path follows a trail that ranchers have used for over two centuries. Experience beautiful views and unique examples of the flora and fauna of the Baja desert.
By Special Arrangement
- Bonfires on the beach
- Cocktail parties
- Birthday cakes
- Mexican fiestas to celebrate
- Special occasions
- Weddings in our private chapel
Additional Ecotourism Activities
Additional ecotourism activities such as mountain biking, horseback riding, camping, bird-watching and other tourism packages are available at Rancho Cacachilas, located just south of Rancho Las Cruces, in the beautiful mountains of La Paz in Baja California Sur.