Hacienda Santa Cruz
Hacienda Santa Cruz is a beachfront, majestic, approximately 6,800 square foot, colonial style villa nestled on a hilltop oasis overlooking the translucent blue waters of the unforgettable Sea of Cortez. Situated on more than 10,000 acres with over 5 miles of pristine coastline of the world famous and exclusive Las Cruces Resort, it is a vacation site where you can truly enjoy peace and tranquility while embracing the natural wonders of Baja.
From any of its many terraces, patios, gardens and gracious rooms your eyes will be filled with delight. Gaze across the Sea of Cortez to the Island of Cerralvo once known by the Spanish Conquistadores as the Island of Pearls. Watch the full moon rising over its gentle slopes while a stream of shimmering diamonds appears magically before you. Wake to the morning sun and be filled with awe as it turns the tranquil sea into a masterpiece of color.
In the distance the majestic mountains, stunning desert gardens, an oasis of stately palms and tropical orchards. Enjoy boating, diving and water sports in the Sea of Cortez where dolphins, pelicans and whales are among a few of its countless residents. Explore the natural wonders of Las Cruces.
Within view of Hacienda Santa Cruz is the beautiful Las Cruces resort. Available to the Hacienda guests are its many amenities including its charming restaurant, bar and game room, beautifully appointed with original colonial art and Mexican tile paintings.
If you long for peace and quiet where time moves at a slower pace; if you love the unspoiled wonders of nature while enjoying all the comforts and pleasures of home we invite you to go back in time, be our guest and enjoy the old world charm and natural paradise at Hacienda Santa Cruz.
This gracious beachfront colonial villa with its enchanting views includes:
- 4 Air-conditioned Master Suites (3 with king size beds and one with 2 queen beds) with spacious bathrooms decorated with traditional Mexican tiles. All have satellite television and superb views of the Sea of Cortez, fountain, pool and desert gardens.
- 1 Air-conditioned den/office or 5th bedroom with complimentary satellite internet service. This room has a full bathroom and 2 twin beds which can be used for children or guests. The room can accommodate a king size bed if requested.
- Elegantly furnished living room with glorious views of the Sea of Cortez. It has twin sofas, a stone wood burning fireplace, card table, games and satellite television.
- Formal dining room with service and seating for up to 10 people.
- Outdoor dining area and barbeque.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all new appliances.
- Fully equipped Laundry Room.
- Pool with surrounding terraces, gardens, fountain terrace and patios, all with exquisite views and furnished with elegant outdoor wrought iron furniture.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Private walkway to beach.
- Beach towels, snorkeling gear, coolers, tennis and paddle tennis rackets and kayaks available.
- 8 passenger Ford Explorer for exclusive use on the Las Cruces property.
- Daily housekeeping, gardening and pool service.
Special events, weddings, fireworks, live Mexican music, florist services, airport transfer, massage therapy, babysitting, horseback riding, sport fishing, boating, island excursions, day trips to local villages, sporting clays, ballet folklorico.
[one_third][service_block title=”Rates **” subtitle=”$ 1550″ icon=”users” href=”http://rancholascruces.com/reservations/”][/one_third][one_third][service_block title=”Photos” subtitle=”View Photo Gallery” icon=”camera” href=”#haciendasantacruz” target=”_self”][/one_third][one_third_last][service_block title=”Reserve” subtitle=”Your Stay” icon=”mail” href=”http://rancholascruces.com/reservations/” target=”_self”][/one_third_last]
Reserve Your Stay Today!
Please complete the form below and a representative will contact you shortly to review your requirements and availability. Or you can contact our Reservations Office at (858) 764-4122 between 9 am-3 pm (MST) Monday thru Saturday. Please note, requests for reservations will be granted in compliance with agreed to conditions in accordance with club regulations.
(**) This rate is for the entire Hacienda and includes taxes and service charge. Meals are not included.